Monday, February 25, 2008

The Moment of Truth

One Friday morning Robert sent me a text telling me he was ready to move to California. I was overwhelmed with joy I started packing the next day. We decided on August, we set an appointment with our realator and are packing more. Robert realized that there is no reason for us to be in Utah anymore. The Winter has dragged on long enough and really hit me with depression. Robert currently attends the Art Institute in Draper, Ut but the Art Institute in Santa Monica, CA has a better film and audio program. So he is transferring for better education. Robert's dream isn't to become a wedding videographer like everyone else here in Utah. His dream is to rock it with Jim Henson's Muppets! My dream is to get a tan down at Zuma. It gets the best sun!

2 comments:

brenbot said...

I'm excited you started a blog! Even more excited that you are moving back to CA.

carly said...

i'm not gonna lie...i'm ridiculously jealous...and c'mon elizabethany, we both know we can't get tan!!!! but at least you'll have fun trying!