Friday, March 7, 2008

Two free events in one week!!!!!!

So on Wednesday Robert and I went to the Jazz game along with my coworkers. Advanta Bank has their own suite at the Energy Solutions Center, so we are able to go like twice a year to see the Jazz play. Though both Robert and I do not like basketball we went for the sweet goodness of catered food. If you have food, we will come. We stayed long enough for dessert to reach us and we were on our way out the door to go home. I still don't know who won that night nor do I care.

Thursday Uncle Jason invited us to see Alanis Morisette that night. He is in her band, so he has that hookup. It was a lot of fun to see them perform and meet the band afterwards. Uncle Jason is such a great guy to do that for us. It was even nicer for Robert to finally meet him and me to see him after a long 4 years.

2 comments:

The Waldram Family said...

Yeah for free events!And I totally agree about "If you have food we will come", I feel that we practically live at the inlaws (free food!) and cable. I love how I found your blog!

Rochelle said...

We have food, Dish network, a yard, a pool, .... -- looks like you'll be here a long time. I'm glad you had fun this week. luv ya!