Tuesday, March 25, 2008

When it Rains it Certainly Does Pour!

Well where do we begin? It all started with Robert wanting to sell his truck and a man who supossedly wanting to buy. Well it ended up being a scam and the bank has held us liable. While we have been trying to sort this out we have lost everything in the mean time. All our money is gone, it now belongs to the bank and we have nothing and on top of all this Robert lost his job due to taking time off to deal with our fraud case. I had a mental breakdown and locked myself in the bathroom. I am so depressed it has been hard to get up to go to work. Which now I have to do because I am the only income maker at the moment. To make it better we have to sell our house in the next 2 weeks since we cant make our mortgage payment and our bank account is frozen anyways. So goodbye Utah friends and family, hello California friends and family. Thankfully our ward has stepped in to get us food and a gas card and taking care of what bills we cant. I know I have been praying to move back home but seriously I didn't mean in the worst possible way or so incredibly soon. There is obviously a lot more to this situation but I was trying to make a long story short and I am just so exhausted from all of this that I want it all to disappear.

2 comments:

The Waldram Family said...

Oh my Goodness! How does something like this happen? If you need anything let me know. I would love to make you dinner and bring it over! Let me know....

Lauren

Jay and Kerry said...

Wow! That's not a fun ordeal! I hope things get better for you guys! Good luck and I'll be thinking about you!