Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We are home











We made it to Simi on Sunday night around 7pm. Super good timing. We have been unpacking, putting some stuff in a storage unit and looking for jobs. Things are a bit hectic but we are surviving. Link and Oscar absolutely love being at my Dad's. The backyard is bigger than the dog park we used to take them to. Oscar tested out the pool and only goes to the first step, Link only put his front paws in. They are so cute, and I am glad they are happy. The weather is wonderful so they don't mind being out all day. When we arrived it was 90 degrees, and the rest of the week has been in the 80's, but we get the ocean breeze as well so it cools off the dogs and they have plenty of shade.

4 comments:

Jay and Kerry said...

How cool! I'm glad you guys made it there safely! I hope you find some good jobs and have a good time there. Make lots of friends! :)

brenbot said...

Friend!

Lindy and Ryan said...

hey whats happening, glad to hear your in Cali, I thought it was going to be a little longer, anyways we need to meet up my phone number is 9517417023 call me up.

The Waldram Family said...

I wish I was there in Cali too...We just need to make some serious $$$$$$ before. Well, I will be here in Utah until the time I die so feel free to visit :)