Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am officially employed

So after a month of being unemployed and continually applying with many different companies I have finally been hired on. Banfield Pet Hospital in Petsmart has decided to take a chance on me. I will be the Front desk cordinator. Even though it does not pay as much as we need at this point it's still some money coming in. Also I have to take into consideration that I have made a career change so starting at the bottom is almost necessary. I am now able to apply for a school loan and start my studies. I am also so excited that I will be helping other peoples pet's and that I get a discount for my own pet's with the hospital and Petsmart. Benefits for Robert and me are also a plus since I really don't feel like going to Planned Parent Hood to get cheap birth control....

4 comments:

The Waldram Family said...

Haha! Planned Parenthood...at least its not like Utah when you are sitting with a bunch of molly mormon laurel presidents getting their bc refilled:) Congrats on the job!

Jay and Kerry said...

Hey! I'm so sorry I've been behind on blogging lately. It's been nuts for me lately. I'm glad you got a job at Banfield! That's got to be way cool! I'm glad you two are doing well! :)

Pearson's said...

Congrats on the job. Can you guys get discounts for Disneyland?

Jennie said...

Congrats on the job. I saw you sent a friend request to my myspace. I really don't get on there much and have been thinking of taking it down, but our blog is a good way of seeing what's going on. How are you doing? I haven't seen you in what seems like forever. So you're back in the Simi 5th ward?