Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dodgers Game











So I love the Dodgers. I'm a support your local team type person, or the team from your original home base.

Well, anyways, Robert and I went to the Dogers vs Diamondbacks game. Dad and Shelly went with us and David and his family were suppossed to go but skipped out and gave their tickets to some people that happen to be our 60th cousins and Diamondback fans. Oh man I was pissed. Not only did the Dodgers loose that night, but I had to listen to some annoying 11 year sitting behind me cheering for the Diamondbacks. First of all, I don't care if your my first cousin or my 60th cousin - I'm still going to find you annoying if you do this to me. If he wasn't a kid I would have stood up, turned around and told him to shut up and go sit in the DiamondBack seats, since there was plenty of open ones. But he was a kid and I had to take it. I don't want a kid like him. Children like him are meant to be seen not heard. I'll listen to pleasant respectful children. And not to mention I hate the DiamondBacks with a passion. They are the only team I truly hate. So hence the reason I was ticked off by this.

So that's our story and my brother, David is going to get an earful from me.

2 comments:

Kurt & Jeana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jay and Kerry said...

How fun! It looks like you had a blast! Good for you!