Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Disneyland Halloween Time!

This last Saturday Robert and I went to Disneyland to enjoy the Halloween decorations and activities. It was nice just to go for the day and actually do things other than ride the attractions. Looking in the stores and noticing the decor. It was a good relaxing day for the both of us. I hope we can go again before it all disappears.

This goat in Big Thunder Ranch was real clingy and so cute. He loved his head being scratched.


The Haunted Mansion is decorated with Nightmare Before Christmas decorations. So fun!

Me and Robert with the Dia de los Muertos calacas decoration in Frontierland


Goofy dressed up as a skeleton and Minnie dressed up as a witch

Big Mickey Jack-O-Lantern at the beginning of Main Street USA

The entrance into Disneyland all decorated for Halloween!

4 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Yeah for Disneyland!!! I'm so jealous that you got to go. I love it there. I AM tired of the Nightmare Before Christmas deco on Haunted Mansion though. It's time for them to come up with something new or hold off on Christmas deco till December. It irritates me.

Lauren said...

How fun...we will be going on Thanksgiving and I can't wait!

Tanya said...

Nice photos..! Disneyland is one of my most favorite place for Halloween celebration.