So I have been doing a lot of thinking lately, mainly because I don't have much else to do. I started thinking about what I would like to obtain in the future as a family and my own personal desires. This is for those who want to get to know me better and where Robert and I are at in our life, this will also help me try to obtain what I want in life for us.
As a family:
1. Have our own home again, we desire our independence back, and our furniture back. I cant say it enough how frustrating this is and how impatient I'm getting. I feel that I am not in control, and that is difficult for my personality.
2. Start a family whether it's in Heavenly Father's plan for us to conceive our own children or adopting children that Heavenly Father has prepared for us. We wont know until we are prepared to know his will. I don't want children right away, but there is some weird hormonal things going on inside of me telling me the clock is ticking but my logical side keeps fighting it.
3. Be able to communicate with my siblings on an adult level. I am much younger than them so they don't really like it when their little sister tells them what to do. I can't help it, they treat me like a child, so what do I do? I belittle them.
School and Life
1. I want Robert to be done with school already. I can't wait. Once he is done I want to go back full time. I have such a desire to learn more, I have grown more and have discovered my interests. I want to learn more about animals, the judicial system, politics, religion and culture. Knowledge is power my friends.
2. I want to enjoy a career where I am happy, and animals make me the happiest. They don't care what I look like or my hobbies. They especially don't judge me. So I want to give back to them. I want to create an animal rescue and sanctuary. I don't need to make tons of money, I just want to be happy in my choices. I like to help improve and make things better for others.
3. I want the best in Robert's career. I admire him for choosing something he enjoys over choosing something that will make us rich. Money does not equal happiness. I have trust that once he graduates and starts his career in Post film production, he will be happy because it's his hobby and he knows he is good at it.
1. We so badly want a Honda Element, they are so ugly but very much dog friendly and we are dog people through and through. I wish this was something we could have now. Taking the dogs out and about, and toting other's dogs as well will help build my business and desire to work with dogs.
2. Vacations! We both need a vacation together that doesn't involve visiting family. We just need to get away and experience England, Mexico, Africa, Japan or back East for some history lessons.
3. Laws. I want to write up a federal child/firearm protection law and submit it to congress. I also want to help get more animal protection laws passed in California if I could. Anyone that can torture an animal can torture a child, in my opinion that leads up to serial killings.