Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!!!!
































I love Halloween! Especially the dressing up part. It's the one day out of the year you can be a kid again and dress up as whom ever you want. I wish we could still trick or treat, but people would take one look at us and turn us down for sure. We need to borrow someones kid so we have an excuse to get candy.

Anyways, it was really fun. We first stopped by some guy from the singles ward house to watch a movie he had made, but we were too late, then we went to a haunted house set up on the East end of Simi. I didn't go in, my stomache and anxiety has gotten worse as I have gotten older, plus there were people dressed up as clowns and that brings back my night terrors from when I was younger. Then we went to a little party, they had a "dance off" and a cute dog. Basically the dog was all I cared about. Socializing still makes me a bit dizzy.

I was Red Ridding Hood, Robert was the Wolf Man, Melissa was a witch, Emily was a German beer maid(without the beer) Angie was a Glenda the good witch of the West, Whitney was a Hershey Kiss, and Brenna was a hotdog. Quanah was Jack Skelington and Dad and Shelly were the Tin man and the Wicked witch of the East. Also Dad and I totally decked out the house. We were the most decked out house on the block! Go us!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Hi, Bethany! I admit it I was blog surfing; but I found your blog I am so happy I did. It was awesome to see what you have been up to lately. (Oh, I feel like I stalker. I'm not... seriously) It looks like you are having fun. Oh, and I love the photo of the hippo at the beach, it is hilarious.

Amber said...

OK it isn't a hippo. But it totally looks like one in the photo.

Kerry said...

Halloween is so fun! I hope you guys had a blast...it looks like you did!

Classic Jones said...

Bethany, I miss you too. I really miss those happy days. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!