Friday, January 23, 2009

Back to Life


Well I'm back at work. Everything has been going fine. Life is normal, except for a migraine every now and then. But things are good in our neck of the woods. Robert has started school again, 2 days a week and I am finishing up my externship with ABC and will hopefully be done this June. Robert has thought about joining the program with me. I hope he does eventually. He does really well with the dogs at the rescue and knows the info. He has been learning along with me. It would be great if we were team trainers. I got some business cards if anyone wants any to pass out and I ordered t-shirts for Robert and I to wear. So exciting! I even had my business name copyrighted. My lovely friend and hair stylist gave me extensions so I have long hair now. That's about all I have to report on.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Where are pictures of you with long hair?

Jessica Kay said...

AGreed...I'd like to see pictures of your long hair...I bet you look gorgeous as always. And I'm glad to hear the MRI results are normal but hopefully you can figure out what's going on and how to help...I hate migraines and can't imagine having one that long...uhhh...good luck.

Robert and Bethany Pearson said...

Oh man I totally forgot. Stupid memory loss. Here they are!

brenbot. said...

aw you look cute with long hair.

Emily said...

love the extensions!