Thursday, January 8, 2009

Doctors Orders

So on my way to work this morning my migraine escalated. To bring you up to date, I have had a migraine for 7 days straight and was given a new RX. Well today seemed worse and the pain has just exhausted me. So I called my new Doctor to ask if this was normal, she told me to come in right away.

She told me that this was not typical, and that for the next 2 weeks we will need to run a series of tests to find out what's going on with my head. She told me to take a 2 week leave of absence from work and go on disability. I really hope I don't lose my job, but I can barely function with all this pain. My blood test came back normal and tomorrow I will be having an MRI and I just pray the results are normal as well.

3 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

Hope you find out the problem fast and those migraines go away! Sounds like you have a great doctor who is determined to get you the meds you need!

Ryan 'n' Joy said...

you are in our prayers - let me know if you need ANYTHING

Amber said...

Oh... scary! I am glad to hear you have a doctor who is taking it seriously though. I hope everything turns out OK. Keep me posted.