Sunday, March 1, 2009

School

Well everyone, I don't have a job anymore. I have decided I will look at this as a positive thing. I now get to focus 100% on school and finish in a flash and be able to get a job/career in my field. I am overdosing myself on classes and volunteer service and getting my name out to the community. I already have business cards and t-shirts and a window decal. And don't forget my own dog blog! I am set! I can do this. I know I will be much happier and fulfilled knowing that I am doing a service to the community. Wish me luck or let me practice on your dogs.

2 comments:

brenbot said...

omar wanted me to ask if you knew any breeders or how to go about finding one.

Amber said...

I am sorry to hear about your job. But I am glad it means you will be able to focus on your career and school. You are going to do great!