Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Things That Keep Me Busy








So, since I am at home a lot and don't always feel so grand, I have been working on some crafts to make the days go by faster and better. I got really into finding stuffed animal patterns and making mine own up as well. I bought some left-over material at Joann's Fabrics and some stuffing, I need to go back to buy wool felt too for the Christmas Ornaments I want to make next. I have also been working on a quilt for the baby, but thats gonna take awhile. I also have been making intricate and not so intricate hair clips that I am thinking of selling on Etsy, along with some vintage things I have. The pictures above is what I do though out my days.

6 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

Love the elephant!!!

Jena Wright said...

Cute crafts!!!! I love your elephant, so cute.

kelli(ann) said...

so cute!!!

brenbot said...

i love the owl.

Lauren said...

send me your link to ur etsy store...I love the feather clips...;)

carly said...

very cute. i saw some stuff like that at a store...but it was christmas style like "mittens" and i thought " i could make that! i should make that" but i never will. so pat on the back to you!