Monday, November 23, 2009

20 Weeks: Half Way Done and Getting Bigger



This is me at 20 weeks. I can't believe I am half way through this strange process we call pregnancy. The other night I was awaken by the worst growing pains ever and to follow were lower back aches and a charlie horse in my calf. What a miserable night. I should have been born a Kangaroo. A pouch would be so much easier. Anyways. M.E is growing so fast because I can literally feel it. I am happy she is growing, I am not happy that I can feel it. Not a fun feeling.

4 comments:

Amber said...

You are a cute preggo! Hang in there, everything 'uncomfortable' about pregnancy suddenly disappears after the baby is born so there is an end in sight. You can relieve your nighttime charlie horses by stretching and your toes up then pulling them back towards yourself.

Jena Wright said...

Love your cute little baby bump. You are still so tiny. Trust me, I have often wishes I was a kangaroo, or even Seahorse (so the man gives birth).

kelli said...

awww, cute belly! it's amazing a little baby girl is in there, isn't it?

carly said...

charlie horses are the worst, especially during pregnancy. but to help, do the worst possible thing imaginable - get out of bed and walk! it hurts so bad but the best thing for it. or cry in agony is what i usually do while shad massages and says "it's okay" over and over and over again! we love you guys!