Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanks and Hopes

Thanks
I am thankful for:
Robert
Forgiveness
Supportive friends, family, and church members
Temple marriage
Prayer
Compassion
Generosity
Old friends that will always be there
Service
Every dog in the world
Education
Humility
My Mother (I miss her so much)
Simplicity
Second chances
Ice cream
A roof over our heads
Spiritual guidance
The opportunity to bring a child in this world, even if it's my only opportunity.

Hopes
I hope:
M.E. will have the love, support, and education that we didn't have as children
To continue adopting dogs the rest of my life
To further my testimony and gospel education
To finish school
To learn more life lesson
The best in life for those who wish to remain in my past
To eat gluten again
To eventually see a therapist
To always have Robert
To have a goat
To be a good influence to others
To serve always
To have happy wrinkles when I'm old
To have my mom live with us one day soon
To adopt more children
To see the world and it's God given beauty
To donate my body to science rather than be buried or cremated
To always be comfortable with myself

No comments: