Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Crying over Commercials

Every time the ASPCA, Humane Society, and Child Fund International commercials come I immediately start crying. This isn't a new thing. I always have. I cry because I see images I know exist and that there are people in this world that hurt helpless animals and children. I hate it. I hate that people like that live in this world. I know those people will get what they deserve in the end, but for right now I want to help more than I have been. Obviously I don't have the money to donate all the time like I would like to, but if I did, I would donate it. I also wish Robert and I could adopt every animal and child in need. We will always adopt our pets, no question about it, and one day I know we will adopt children as well. I can't wait for that day. I feel such joy when I hear about an animal that was saved or a child was adopted into a loving home. Children and animals have such perfect souls that do not deserve to be abused and tortured.Spay and neuter your pets, love and cherish your children.

No comments: