Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My 10 Honest Facts

I was given the Honest Scrap Award by Kelli at Animal Friendly Eating.
Thanks Kelli for thinking of me.




Rules to receiving this award:

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Present this award to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
3. Tell those people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP, inform them of these guidelines.
4. Share "Ten Honest things" about yourself.

My 10 Honest Facts

1.  I am not easily offended, but apparently I easily offend. I don't mean to. 
2. I love putting spearmint leaves in my lemonade. It's the best way to drink lemonade.
3. Dancing is my happiness remedy.
4. I have a habit of falling asleep while driving. I have had 2 car accidents due to this problem.
5. I have a hard time trusting people because of others in my life have betrayed it so often.
6. I have OCD(obsessive compulsive disorder). It used to be so bad that I would shower and change my clothes 3 times a day. Since Robert and I adopted dogs, my OCD has decreased a ton. The dogs are my therapy.
7.  I hate wearing high heels, but I love to buy them and stare at their beauty.
8. Rehabilitating dogs is my passion in life.
9.  Most young girls ask their parents for a pony, I always asked for an elephant.
10.  I have a crush on Anderson Cooper.

Blogs I Am Nominating

Ace and Elle
First of Four
Classic Jones
Just Us (plus the cat & the fish)

3 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

For the mint in your lemonade...I have a mint plant that grows like a weed, so if you ever want some, you are free to come pick some!

Jessica said...

LOL - Gee thanks. ;-)

Classic Jones said...

YAY! I've been nominated :) Everyone vote for me! Bethany, I love your guts darling