Saturday, May 8, 2010

To My Darling Husband


Robert, 
                            We have had our challenges, but you have stuck by me through every single one of them. Especially with how much my health declined last year, you were my constant rock to literally rely on for everything. You are a better husband and father than any man I have ever known. I am the one who is blessed. Thank you for not giving up on me when I pushed you away, thank you for motivating me to find out why I was always so sick, thank you for loving my crazy family, thank you for having our beautiful Mary-Elizabeth with me, thank you for supporting me in my need to help animals and finding each one a loving home. Thank you for being on the same page as me 98% of the time. I know Heavenly Father sent you to me at just the right time. I tried to deny what was good for me all along. Only He knows best. The thought of being with you for eternity humbles my heart and brings the slightest tear to my eye. Here is to four unbelievable years plus eternity. 

Always & forever,
Bethany

                                                                   

No comments: