Sunday, June 20, 2010

M.E.'s First Trip to Disneyland


I kept telling myself I would never take a baby to Disneyland. But in all honesty it wasn't that bad. M.E. slept the majority of the day, and when she wasn't sleeping, she was eating or just being her giggly happy self. She never seemed to fuss at all. I don't know how I got so lucky. I was expecting the day to just be awful.

Robert and I were able to do two adult rides and then we went on four kiddie rides with M.E. We first got pictures with Chip n' Dale.

Then while Robert and I were on Indiana Jones, Granddad and Grandma took M.E. to meet Winnie the Pooh, Eyeore, and Tigger too!







Then we went to see the new baby goats at Big Thunder Ranch Petting Zoo. Then off to Fantasy Land to ride Casey Jr., Dumbo, and Small World.









After all the Fantasy Land fun, we headed over to California Adventure to ride Tower of Terror and eat lunch. This is the super cute face I got while I was eating.



We went back over to Disneyland to get a picture in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle and jump on the Jungle Cruise. Lions, and Tigers, and Elephants! Oh my!







When we got home, M.E. was sooo tired, she slept pretty well that night.

No comments: