Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Leah & Cory


Robert's sister, Leah, was sealed for time and all eternity to a one Mr. Cory. He is the newest addition to the family, and we are happy to welcome him and call him our brother.

They were married on Friday the 13th of August 2010. Either this means they are gonna have a honeymoon baby or their trials will be ten-fold (if you're superstitious) Let's hope not for their sake.

The morning started out early with hair and makeup. We all arrived at the Salt Lake Temple for the sealing, which went lovely. That was the first sealing I had ever been invited to besides my own. I was crying of course.
After the sealing, Leah, Aline (Robert's mom), and I headed to the Bride's room to put Mrs. Leah in her outside wedding dress, touch up her hair and makeup, attach her fascinating veil, and put on her cute red shoes that I forgot to get a picture of. We all had a gluten free luncheon at Rodizio Grill, I heart that place. And finished up the night with a reception held in their honor at Wheeler Farm. I know the photographer, Kathrine, got a lot of great photos and I can't wait to see them! Needless to say, I have never seen Leah look so beautiful and happy. She chose a great guy, and he has a lot of responsibility on his hands now. Robert and I both know how much they complete each other.
Congratulations Leah & Cory!


I love you, Leah!

No comments: