Monday, August 30, 2010

Pie Bird



We went to Solvang on Saturday, with my mother. I didn't take as many photos as I wanted to, but we did the usual: Chocolate Sodas from Ingeborgs, bought another Danish tile for the collection, Danish cookies for the family, and went into every shop possible. This year we happened to come across a Pie Bird. You bake it into your pie so it doesn't overflow. And, coincidently, my pies always overflow. So I will give this lovely bird a try. I'm pretty excited.

3 comments:

Amber said...

This is so COOL! i love it!

carly said...

this is very interesting. I'm kind of obsessed with making pies. we'll have to talk in person soon about this...a good excuse to hang out!

tessa marie said...

I saw that somewhere- maybe martha stewart? I want one! I wish I had time to take my mama to Solvang over Christmas!