Tuesday, September 28, 2010

6 Months and Counting!


Look at this super cute face! I love how fun and playful she is. Maw Maw (Robert's mom) got this fun jumpy for M.E. for her 6 mos. birthday. She has grown so much. She eats all the time, rolls over all the time, front to back - back to front. She is sitting up now and scooting backwards. She loves her puppies, loves to dance, and loves to be tickled. She is very alert and curious. Always watching people and will smile at anyone who pays attention to her. She surprises us everyday. Robert and I are both so in love with this babe! The dogs are so good with her. Nessie just wants to be with M.E. all the time. She is very motherly to her, always giving M.E. a "bath" or trying to bring her ball for M.E. to throw(M.E. can't throw a ball, but Nessie doesn't know that) Nessie lets M.E. ride on her back and pull her hair. They even cuddle together. Link just tolerates M.E. He mostly wants to be by my side at all times.

1 comment:

Brit said...

I know exactly how you feel. My daughter is almost exactly a month younger than M.E. and I can't believe all she's already doing. Congrats, and enjoy it.