Sunday, September 12, 2010

Who Told My Daughter to Start Growing So Fast?

I can't believe it! M.E. is approaching 6 months already. Her last pediatrician appointment, Dr. Saul said she needs to start on baby foods now because she's reached the point of needing more food. So I caved, and she has been doing great! She loves pears, peaches, squash, and sweet potatoes. She doesn't love peas. She also does really well with rice cereal. She anticipates that spoon flying into her mouth. My hungry, hungry hippo is up to 15 pounds now!

M.E. rolls over all the time, to the point she will only sleep on her tummy. She also sticks her butt in the air and scoots around. Her top canines are coming in, so we will have a little Dracula on our hands soon. She sits in her walker and watches Yo Gabba Gabba. She isn't completely holding her bottle on her own yet, but is trying. She loves to push herself up and look around, once she spots me or Robert she will start giggling. She has such a cute giggle. My baby is so cute, I love her so much. M.E. still greets me every morning with a big smile on her face. She is so beautiful.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

I saw you walking with her today at church and was thinking what a beautiful little girl !! She may be growing fast but, she still looks like a petite little one like her mama ! Enjoy the new feeding adventures !

Julia Everts said...

My fault. I told her to start growing up. :-) What a cutie.

Ashley Pollard said...

OH the baby foods so much fun! I can't believe how big she is getting! Isn't it fun once you get used to having a little one around! She is too cute! I love it! Glad to see you guys are doing well!