Friday, November 12, 2010

M.E. at 7 months

I realized a month went by without a post from us. I did this somewhat on purpose. I thought it would be nice for  Robert to post something on here and I deliberately chose not to make a post, so that he could. Well, he didn't. He lost his chance.

M.E. is growing so fast. 16 pounds already! She is literally a long baby. Hopefully she will be taller than me. She has already started to crawl and is getting very, very good at it. She giggles soo much and is an all around happy baby. Robert is supposed to post the crawling video....


 M.E. modeling the head band I won for her.

 M.E. and Mommy petting a goat. Mommy loves goats so much!
M.E. crawled over to the dog bed and decided to lounge on it.

M.E. getting some loves from Daddy.

M.E. and the pumpkin patch.

M.E. pondering the piece of hay.

We certainly have a beautiful daughter.

4 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

Oh my gosh! I love the headband with her skeleton outfit! Adorable!

Amber said...

Bethany, she is GORGEOUS!

Julia Everts said...

Yes you do...

The Olsens said...

Oh Bethany she has grown so much since the last time I saw her. She is a beautiful baby! Good job guys!