Thursday, December 16, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Christmas is around the corner! I started my shopping back in August, I have been since November. I am still working on my sewing projects, mainly the ones I have decided to do last minute because I am so addicted to making cute things.

The best part is, is that the tree has been up and decorated since right after Thanksgiving. M.E. even helped decorate.

Then she found the Polar Express bell, and had fun jingling it. I eventually bought her, her own bell.


Lately, M.E. has been trying to stand up without help. She hasn't succeeded yet, but her positions sure are funny.

M.E. also likes to watch Nate Berkus with Mommy.


We also went to Disneyland. We plan on going again, the day before Christmas Eve.

It's been a fun few weeks of December. Can't wait for Christmas.



No comments: