Sunday, May 13, 2012

Let's Play Catch Up

I know I have neglected this blog. I have put more effort into my sewing and design blog. But, I will try harder to keep friends and family updated. Here is what I failed to mention in the past 5 months.
January:
M.E. potty trained at 22 months old. We are proud parents!

February:
Had a splendid visit by my niece, Chanice and my great-niece, Cadence. My niece is only 5 years younger than I, and sh just had her first child (a girl!) Back in November 2011. I haven't seen Chanice in 7 years. It was great to have her in town and see her and cuddle her precious baby. I still have yet to meet Bobby, her husband.

March:
M.E. turned 2! She is officially poop trained. Is a chatterbox. The only girl in nursery. Repeats everything we say. Favorite movie of the month is Winnie the Pooh. We went to the Aquarium of the Pacific for her family birthday and had a little intimate birthday party at Grand-dad's and Grammy's.

April:
We had a garage sale. Renewed our Disney Passes. We almost moved....big mess, don't want to talk about it.

May:
Robert and I celebrated 6 years of marriage and took M.E. to Disneyland with us. She loved it. We did everything she wanted to do. Had a blast with her. She was so much fun. Just now ending Mother's Day where Robert and M.E. surprised me with gluten free crepes for breakfast, a picnic lunch at the park, and Mommy alone time(much needed, I am NEVER alone)

We have a lot coming up this Summer, so I will be better at posting. Along with my newest creations on my sewing blog and Robert will have a little more free time to post his designs on his blog.

Cheers!

No comments: