Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pinteresting 11: DIY Headboard

When we bought our used bed frame, it had a pleather covered headboard within the wooden frame. The pleather was wearing thin and was black, so not our style at all. We decided we wanted to cover it in something intricate and colors that matched our room decor. I searched and searched and searched. I could not find anything we liked. Until I headed over to Hawthorne Threads and found the perfect fabric. I then found a DIY on Prudent Baby, though I didn't need make a headboard, I just needed to cover one. So this tutorial works for either. This is my out come of the project. As you can tell I am really into art deco, craftsmanship, and geometric prints....



To find Pinterest Challenge 9, go to Lil' Bit & Nan
To find Pinterest Challenge 10, go to Gluten Free Delicious Dish

No comments: