Saturday, February 15, 2014

Faith, Value Experience #2

A mother's role is of high importance. There is so much that goes into being a faithful mother and raising faithful children. As a wife and mother myself, I know I am not the beacon of perfection - but I am doing all that has been asked of me in the roles that I have gladly chosen. First, I have faith in my Heavenly Father, second, I have faith in the Plan of Salvation and Christ's atonement. Through this, I have learned the importance of teaching my own child faith. We start small, but it sinks in. We have prayer everyday as a family, she attends church and primary regularly with us, and we discuss who Heavenly Father and Jesus are and where we all came from. I have a true testimony of faith and faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

No comments: