Thursday, February 13, 2014

Young Women's Personal Progress

I am currently the Young Women's 2nd counselor and Personal Progress leader. I love serving in the young women's in our ward, and I love having both callings. The young women are amazing, the leaders I serve with are amazing, and the program is amazing.

While I am serving in these callings, I will be working on my Personal Progress along side the girls. I never completed mine as a teen, and now, adult women are given the opportunity to earn their medallion. I am really excited to be given this opportunity and to learn more about the Gospel, the Atonement, myself, and life skills.

Since I don't write in a journal, I will be using the family blog as my source to record my thoughts and completions. You can follow along with me if you wish. I will also be sharing what we did for Personal Progress night and what value experience we completed. Stay tuned as I update as often as possible.

LDS Young Women Activity Ideas and More!: Personal Progress Motivation

No comments: